MORE GUITAR SHOPPING! I do a LOT of guitar shopping don’t I? :\
Long & McQuade Burlington (Toronto) from last week:
- All the pretty new Strats in a row (actually the last one is used…but the price is a bit high so I didn’t really look at it!)
- The new American Vintage Reissue ’65 Jazzmaster. Nice “axe”, but a bit too expensive for my taste. I would usually wait to see what a new model like this would sell for in the used market, but I don’t believe any of the new ones have sold yet! You can’t have a used market if they don’t sell any new ones…
- I have a weak spot for the Gibson Nighthawk. And an even weaker spot for the Gibson Blueshawk! :D
- Select Tele.
- Wait a second…how did this Ibanez sneak into the “expensive” room>?!? it’s less than half the price of the next cheapest instrument in this room! Also: notice it is not locked to the hanger. It’s the ONLY instrument in the “expensive” room NOT locked to the hanger! :D
- Fun and sparkly Gretsch baritone! Also, nice sparkly green finish on the Musicman in front of it.
- A Taylor electric? Don’t see many of these…
Mmmm, I do like a nice butterscotch! Fender Hot Rod ‘52 Telecaster.
Page 1 of 30